gif animator

Sunday 5 June 2011

Love Online By Ravi Aggarwal (CHAPTER 3)




Chapter 3:

Confusing Advice



Night was getting darker and darker with every minute passing….the breeze getting colder and colder…the sun was still snoring…waiting for the morning so that he could jump on the sky….and play in the blue field with the birds around him...but it was like the night for the sun and the two online lovers was getting long and long….Good morning people its 1 am now…I don’t remember last time for which exam I awaked till 1 am…I think this exam was getting more tougher than any other exam I had faced till now..But you know this is the speciality of an engineering student they face anything like a soldier on border without any bombs and guns….if they have anything then its only GUTS.




Her question just devastated me….she just took a pause .Now…she was not crying she was not saying anything now .She wanted me to speak….but wait a minute….who was calling me this moment….any guesses???




Shweta….nah….it is my friend ‘ Gaurav solanki’ who was calling me at this moment…I thought for a moment…that I will throw him from my bike tomorrow definitely….but it’s better to have a call from a guy…as girls are too unpredictable for me now…Atleast I can predict what Gaurav solanki will talk about…that is “hot chicks” of our college but I was not in the mood to talk to him…because girls are giving me hard time….I disconnected his awaiting call…as this call of Sheena could be her last call…it all depends on my answer now…it was like I just took my last life line on my last question and that too….of 1 crore and I choose 50-50 lifeline….and only two answers are left to answer…but Sheena for me is more than any asset….so it became more critical….my heart was beating faster than the rajdhani express now….


Some imaginative thoughts which were running in my mind as per my answer….were like this:-


YES!!!!


“Thanks Rohit!!! for understanding me….you are really a good human being”….Good human being sounds like Mahatma Gandhi who sacrificed his life for India…so everyone knows him till now..but in this kalyug(modern age)…I have to sacrifice…my love that is Sheena to make her feel good…and not a single person will know about my great sacrifice….Maybe some girls find it cute but as per guys …it sounds like a looser…Early in the morning at Connaught place…I just came with failed marks….and saying ‘yes’ looks like examiner felt pity on me that I got failed with the gap of few marks…So give him some grace marks so that at least it sound like he passed in examination…it always made me happy when examiner do this in my engineering exam…but this time I really felt sad for this grace marks.
Conclusion: Saying ‘yes’ will make us so called friends…but it was like riding a Mercedes with punctured tyres…..


NO!!!!!


“what???.....rohit….don’t say this…don’t punish me like this….i have a guilt that’s why I want us to be friends”….it was like….i am the first student who saying ‘no’ to grace marks and want to get failed….but this exam will surely not have any back exam…which was scaring me more….A ‘No’ will make me a hero among guys but girls will feel like I m heartless, insane person who doesn’t have any feelings…who doesn’t respect girl’s feelings.It was like till now girls hero Edward(twilight movie hero) character….was becoming...lord voldemort(harry potter series villain)…. A ‘no’ would surely separate me from Sheena.My ‘no’ will make her feel…that she had done a blunder mistake.But for Sheena , the guilt may last for couple of months but for me the guilt of letting my beautiful princess down by saying ‘no’ will last forever.I always want her face to look so ravishing…


I was puzzled and confused now as both the answers would would have big side effects.So I come up with the new invention....which girls use mostly when guy proposes her…
Let me tell you a fact -when a guy proposes a girl, many of the girls don’t say anything...or may be she will say “I want some time to think or I will tell you after sometime”…but why girl say this….why she want this….there is one theory…


“Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when, in reality, they are amazing. They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree...”
And every girl want to be the apple at the top…so they want to try you…that how much pain you can take to have your apple…


So,Sheena was still waiting for my answer like she just ordered her favorite dish and it’s the waiter taking so long to serve it.I thought for this dish…Sheena has to wait more .It was not revenge…but it was cute trick played by me now….


FINAL ANSWER:”Sheena !! I respect your feelings”….saying this…it’s like writing ‘respected sir’…in your official letter.….which is mandatory to write even you don’t respect your sir…. …..Which I hate to write always when I am writing to HOD… I continued “but sheena its really difficult for me to say anything now”.Sheena said “what do you mean Rohit???”.She was sounding pretty low….like her batteries had badly sucked up…and she lost the charger.I was not liking it…I thought it was better not to say anything….I started again “Sheena!! I want some time now…to think and then I will make a decision….”.She asked me “why”.I replied “Sheena-may be its easy for you to say we can be friends….but what about me huh….i loved..the first time I had chat with you….I saw you…I never thought that I will face this situation.Do you think answering that question for me is so easy…Do you think I am habitual of answering these questions everyday…??”…..i took a pause and said “Sheena it’s not my hobby to be friends with the person you love”….i shoot her back now…it was like winning a battle 95%....but girls know better how to handle things…I done a mistake….which I tried to hide…like someone just put on some fluid on the spelling mistake to correct it…but one can’t hide that he made a mistake there….because fluid its self make a mark there….she started like a train….i mean slowly slowly…she started crying now….gave me a hint…that once more I am going to miss my train now….she gain speed after 10 seconds of her giving me a hint….crying+talking….. “roohitttt…ttt..ttt….you are right I deserved this only…”…saying this so dangerous…her crying made me think that it’s not she deserved who this answer…but I deserved this treatment after saying this answer…Now I got trapped in my own trap….i had to cut it short now….because her crying made me so weak and I could not handle it more…


I said to her” ahh…okie baby…hey please don’t cry….i am sorry….”.(See the love make you a criminal without any evidence)….alrite alrite…slow down honey….i will tell you my answer tomorrow….alright is that fine”…She replied… “okie…I will be waiting…for your answer tomorrow……I wish your answer is on my side”.I said “hmmm…”It was like she wished something for her birthday for which she was asking for a long time….and her birthday is tomorrow…. ….
The clock struck 2 am in the morning…I said to her… “baby you don’t cry now…you just sleep…I will call you tomorrow”.She said “okie…goodnight…”….ya I made her day…oh I am sorry I made her night…but it wasn’t a very good night for me”…I am an idiot that m still thinking…that at this time…if sheena was still crying…or if she was still thinking about the morning.Making her uncomfortable made me more uncomfortable….like sleeping on the bed on needle….
I thought…..tomorrow is near….what I have to do tomorrow….i have to plan out…I thought for a while…opened all the books like I open all the books,guides,sample papers on the previous day of examination….


A mixed thought…


Problem: SHWETA AND SHEENA


Previous solution: I should take advice from any other person…..


New Solution: Stick to your old solution….


Conclusion: find a person….talk to him or her….tell your problem …let him or her to decide your fate….It was like I was cheating first 5 questions out of 10 from my friend’s answer sheet initially…but why not to cheat all the answers now when the preparation is almost zero.
It’s too late now….to think anything now….this night was unforgettable for me …it was not a Big day for love but definitely a very BIG day of continuous tragedies….i think now I should follow the three monkey principle of mahatma Gandhi…so I make my mouth shut…my ear shut….and finally my eyes shut…and try to sleep.It was pretty difficult as Sheena talks were great barrier…but slowly- slowly I lost in the dreams of my beautiful beloved….
Peep…peep…peep….i hit snooze button…I was trying to find stop button…I was just going to kiss sheena…and this heartless mobile made up of chips and plastic just ruined my beautiful dream. The clock struck 7 am now…adding three snoozes made it 7:45…I was lucky that today there is national holiday….


I went towards my balcony to feel the sun.and i sat over there at chair and was thinking about Sheena again and wondering when sheena will say that she was only made for me.At that time ,I wrote some lines for Sheena..in my mind.I will surely share with my readers….


“Phir koi gazal aapke naam ho jaaye,
Aaj kahin likhte likhte sham na ho jaaye,
Kar rahe hai intezaar aapka kabse,
Iss intezaar main zindagi kahin tamaam na ho jaaye.”


Hmmmm…..So it’s the time to open the Big Book of contacts…..and as the discussion is so confidential…so I had to open the book of contacts which is hiding in my brain like osama was hiding from America….i wanted a “sankat mochan”..(problem destroyer)…So some of my buddies whom I thought i can discuss about the matter were as follows:-


a)Pushpankar a.k.a “pushpa”
About Pushpankar-he is my classmate since class 5th but it was really awkward when I talked to him in class 10th as I thought that he was not of my kind…he is totally opposite to me…but I think that’s why the opposite poles of magnet attract each other….


As per advice-he is jatt boy with the good taste of guns, bombs and village and he is surely not girls material…


Conclusion-Asking him about girls is like asking him which gun is better for shooting me…


b)Rishi-my another friend who is also jatt,one of my best friend…and really gem person at heart…who was brilliant in his school days….he is good in all the ways…but for him I can say that….his first and last love is vodka and whisky…..he booze a lot.He takes alcohol like water….


Conclusion- so taking his advice is like asking a non swimmer to jump and save the person who is drowning….


c)Aamir-aamir is also a great human being….nice guy….he is my classmate at college.I always wondered that why he says his girlfriend is there at Hyderabad….and he doesn’t even have any number and picture of his girlfriend…in short…he is great “faiku”.


Conclusion-so his advice will be something like out of this world which is beyond my reach so I have to chuck it.


d)Nishank-the ultimate person felt when I met him in first year of my engineering.He was my so called love guru.I could take advice from him but I haven’t talked to him since he didn’t invited me for his last birthday…reason was his…never called girlfriend….he was quite insecure of calling me to his party as if I going to make his girlfriend…my girlfriend…which hurt me a lot…you know I am too emotional guy…


Conclusion- asking him intentionally will make me feel so low…and mean…


e)Manav-he was in love with a girl with whom was his one of the best friend too…someway somehow he fell for her but she denied…but this was not the problem the actual problem …is that she accepted his bestfriend’s proposal…he was broken…so he himself asked advice from everyone.


Conclusion-asking him may be will make him feel like I want to make his joke..so I think it’s better to keep distance.


f)Trisha-My cousin, friend,a fun loving girl.It is a bit boring not for me but for her to be in relationship with a single guy for 3 months..Her theory of relationship is quite different. For her , to be in relationship with one guy is like wearing the same cloth,same colour whole time.I really dont agree on this theory…as I believe only in true love…and i really hope that Trisha will get a man someday who will really change her way of thinking…and definitely the change surely be a chemical change not a physical change(chemistry terms)..


Conclusion-her advice will surely be like this -“jerk her off…u don’t need her….there are more fishes in the sea my boy”


e)Gaurav a.k.a solanki a.k.a solu-a great traveller,good human being and true lover as well as tragic lover…He also has a good sense of humour so he is quite a attention seeker in our class.A bit egoistic too but always ready to help friends.Solanki was also backed up..with a tragic love story…which he told us after..he broke off with his girlfriend…We were shocked as he used to criticize that girl in front of us…but I know he is not a kind of boy who will ditch any girl and he also believes in true love…


Conclusion-asking him for a advice…is good option…he may be not 100% right but the probability is good…so asking him for a advice is not the best but good option..


I ran to fetch my phone…searched solu’s number…pressed the green signal…tring tring…tring tring… tring tring…I.was waiting when he will pick up the call…I wished that his mobile might have legs..so I might have kicked this ass now…as I needed him..more than Sheena…right now….oh wait a minute he just picked up the call…so before saying polite hello I wanted to crash him for picking up my call so late…so I said “you solanki…asshole…where were you…its 9:30 am…and you….”….a heavy voice like of Jason statom knocked my ears… “hey whose this”…..i got scared…like a ghost had just attacked on me…i took a pause…and calculated within 2 seconds that solanki’s brother is out of town and his father transferred to Chennai and definitely his mother’s voice…is so sweet like my mother’s voiceI was confused that who received my call this time :O…..i just took off my mobile from my ears and saw my small screen to confirm…and yes itwas Solanki only.i thought he was joking so I replied back… “you dog…you idiot…you asshole…don’t do this comedy so early in the morning I am not in the mood”….one more reply came from other side…from whom you need to talk…I said “solanki”…he replied yes I am “solanki”…now I was confused…because the heavy voice still continued…so I hung up…
I just entered into a deep thought…that how come solanki was joking at this time….Tring tring…tring tring…this time my phone rang…like my mobile screaming…please I need some rest…I have not slept…since yesterday…but I thought making you uncomfortable will make many people comfortable.The screen showing my friend solanki name on it…I received his call and the voice that I heard was definitely of gaurav solanki this time….but a bit amplified…. “you stupid…you asshole…you..pig…”…I said “wait wait wait…what happened”…he replied… “what mess you created over here…what all crap you said to my father”….i said “huh!!! But your father is there at Chennai isn’t it?”.He just came back yesterda to meet us”..Solanki replied.I replied to him “brother…I never knew it was your dad…I even asked him… that “is it solanki”….he replied “stupid….solanki is my surname…how come my father will have a different surname”….i wanted to laugh on me but I just controlled myself….like a joker who controls his laugh by cracking joke one after the other… I just become low..and said “sorry man!!”…..he said “yes”…you must be “sorry”…for this…because he was saying “this type of friends you have?”….this type was sounding like I am some useless brand to sell at shift markets…and gaurav was the most branded one….but I had to agree….you see I don’t have any choice. He continued “rohit…yaar..i called you yesterday night to tell you this only but your phone was busy…for long time and you disconnected my call…”.…But a great change come into his voice as he he modulated his voice and asked “with whom you were talking so long huh….that also at night…you naughty rohit…hehe”.Naughty word made him look like gay :D….but I didn’t showed it….so I replied straight forward… “brother…I am in a problem and want your help…”.He said “what problem?...and how can I help you…”…I replied to him… “brother I want to meet you…”…he said “okie”…..alright done “12 O’clock” at subway restaurant”…..done…


So clock struck at 12…I reached subway around 12:15…he was….there..sitting lonely….now I was hating subway…where around four couples were sitting…it made me…angry…it was like…sitting around the cactus….but you see no pain no gain…I haven’t had anything since yesterday night and also I skipped my breakfast so I ordered two sandwiches…and started conversation with him…


So this time he asked in curiosity so that he might get some great gossip…. “so tell me how can I help you…brother”….I replied “yaar I am in a big mess….the problem is quite complicated…”...
I said “Gaurav I don’t have much time to tell u everything In short “I am in love with a girl whom I met on facebook.She initially loved me….but now she refused to be my lover and wanted to be my friend. So should I accept it?.......


Gaurav replied “hmmmmmmm”.It was a bit confusing reply as it did not describe any solution….
I continued and said I have one more problem….he asked “what’s the other problem?”….his eyes become wide open…so I told him “there is one girl…called shweta..she is my friend’s younger sister….she think that she loves me….what should I do now…I never saw her more than a sister”…


He asked “if she is pretty?”….i found this question of his too awkward…but you know…guys will always be guys only….I said “ya she is pretty…but why are you asking this silly question”….He was ready for his rapidfire round and he started asking question by question.


a)if her brother knows about you and shweta?
Ans:no...actually I don’t know..but if I am sitting in front of you perfectly…then for sure…he doesn’t know about me


b)Is shweta beautiful?
Ans: why you are so interested man!!..huh….well she is good looking..but she is like my sister.


c) shweta or sheena…who is more beautiful?
Ans: if I have to choose one than I will choose sheena…as my feelings for sheena make her more beautiful.


d)do you really believe in love through facebook?
Ans: well previously I did not believe in it…but I started believing as I met her… my love for her is true…


e)do you really want to refuse shweta’s proposal?
Ans: well yes I respect her feelings…but I have respect for my feelings too.


f)does sheena really care for you?
Ans: I think ,yes


g)do you think or sure?
Ans: my heart says yes


h)why she wants to be your friend?
Ans: well that I don’t know…may be I am not her type…


i)why did she refused that she loves you?
Ans:she thinks she might cheat her parents by doing this….


k)how much time did it take to accept your proposal by sheena?
Ans:around 9 months


He was shocked…he continued


j)Are you virgin?
Ans:fuck you man!! Did you turn to be a gay….being virgin is not curse…got it..
He replied “hey bro I was just kidding…to cheer you up …I replied “that’s okie”
I asked him “so what do you suggest?”
Big time answer… “well brother…I can give you some alternatives…you have to choose one…i can help you only like this…”…I said “okie”


ALTERNATIVE 1st
Say “yes” to shweta’s proposal and try to be in new relationship. May be you will just change your view with her love for you…may be you just thinking that shweta is coming towards you...without any efforts of yours so you might misjudging her love for you…. And shweta might become a good future girlfriend…and yeah at least you will not be virgin…for long period…
He thought he just cracked a big joke…so I smiled a bit…but somewhere somehow I was thinking…that he is right….


ALTERNATIVE 2nd
Say “yes” to friendship proposal…and be her friend for now…and keep on trying…and show your love and care…but my friend its bit risky…if she only want to be your friend for long than you would turn to be DEVDAS…I really don’t want to panic you but my friend it may be the case that she invite you for her wedding one day…and says I want..you to meet my husband..
His talks were hurting me like thousand of syringes filled with…venom…just injected into my heart…and my heart…going to stop any moment…its pain a lot…but it was a fact…


ALTERNATIVE 3rd
He continued “hey brother…the last alternative is very attractive…and the best for you”…
I exclaimed “don’t take so much time….shoot”…
He continued “well then it really easy say “yes” to shweta…be her boyfriend…and say “yes” to sheena and be her friend…this will make your both hand filled...with ladoos….”
And he laughed after that…


I said “hmmmmm”…well his all advices were giving good competition to each other..
Well my stomach…was empty…and all the rats…were not only screaming but…started crying too….so i jumped towards my 30cm sandwich…and ate it like the world was going to end that day and only last sandwichwas left there…


So I thanked my friend…for being so kind…and helpful…and he replied…if you will say thanks I will fuck you hard…which made us laugh…


Well I dropped him to his house and took turn for my house…..and went straight away to my room….bumped on the bed…and this time it was more difficult to choose any alternative…
It was like all the three alternatives had got nominated for the category of my future life…and all the three were the best…


I was so confused now….Sheena was going to call me within an hour and shweta will call me at evening…what to do now…


a)which alternative should I take?....


b)what will happen when I choose one of these alternative?....


c)how did sheena react?


d)how shweta react?


Your answers are welcomed and I while consider them while writing the next chapter….


You can comment your answer here at the blog or you can just send me your views through facebook…


Thanks for liking my previous chapter…I hope you like this too



All information on this server is protected by a compilation copyright in the United 
States of America and in other countries. In addition, certain other information is 
copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or 
republish, in any form, any information found on the PC Technoids LLC system.


No comments: