gif animator

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Love Online By Ravi Aggarwal(CHAPTER 1)



Chapter:1
My First Meet
I remember it was a bright chilling sunny day of February 13th.I was happy like a frog which gets rain after waiting for long but in my case it was not rain of water but the rain of love from my sweetheart. This first meet was not easy for me as I did  a lot of effort for it. I had put my whole heart and soul for it. Sheena, my love, was not so easy going girl like other girls of Delhi .You may get deceived by seeing her dressing style. She is modernistic at her dressing style but too traditional at her views. I had send her a friend request on facebook nine months back  with crossed fingers that she would accept it. As she was my elder sister’s classmate, I  got a benefit of doubt as she may  reckon  that I might be in her college. But it was not only about the doubt. My profile picture was so sexy that if I was a girl I would have surely accepted it. It took me six months to get her number and three months to say those three magical words of love .The first 6 months of chat on facebook was too crucial for me. Sheena was a brilliant girl of her college. She used to give only one hour on chatting stuff. So to catch her online, I used to wait whole day and even took leave from college to catch her online. We both were doing engineering but we belonged to different fields. She was doing engineering from gurgoan from maharishi dayanand university and I from Ghaziabad from Uttar Pradesh technical University. She was from electronics field and I was from mechanical. So I usually tried  to take interest in her subjects but it was pretty difficult ,as electronics for me was  nothing more than  the black and yellow wires around my house . I even tried to take interest in electric motors,transformers etc. to discuss something so that I could have something to talk to her. The first thing which I found girlish in her was talking about Mr.king khan.Sharukh was her dream man. I really admired Shahrukh’s guts that though in his forties but was still giving me a tough competition.
Hey you must be thinking that why I only talk about her nature, her ways of living, her talks….because I was really attracted the way she chat which overcomes her beautiful face or you can say her talks just add  more beauty to her. In 6 months, I observed every aspect of her life…when  she became emotional and  when she laughs. If she did not agree on my view point, then she would  never say ‘no’ but use the word ‘accha’. Even today I am confused about what is the basic concept of using ‘accha’ instead of ‘no’ but I like  her ‘accha’ word. At least it is better to listen accha instead of ‘no’. I prefer that my head of department also use this accha word instead of no as he always  used to write ‘no’ on every application of mine and I used to get frustrated .But I don’t know how my life changed after meeting her. I never get angry now days and love everyone; even I love my head of department. My attitude has changed completely. I started looking as if there were  colors in  black and white movies. My mom was really irritated with my nature as in those  days because I always use to say her that I was taking holiday for studying but instead I  use to end up sitting in front of my 15’ monitor whole day and waiting for my princess. I  don’t know which type of tonic all the mother’s take that they  yell non-stop on their children but I think there is now something different with my ear drums. It  looks  like my mother’s yelling became a music track for me. Sheena changed my life like a miracle. Let me tell you  now that  Sheena  was not even close to saying  yes to give her number but I believe in hard work, so I always asked for her number now and  then . In every chat, i tried  some tricks to judge if she had some feelings for me or not. The reader’s may try it. It will surely help you but remember one thing before using the trick. If the trick is successful ,then you will get to know about her  feeling but if not, there will be a bad news for you. Ask her if she trusts you. If she says yes, then ask her to  give her number to you .If she  does not give you her number then tell her to delete you  from her life .
Good news- if  she gives  you her number, it  shows that she cares for you Or maybe she will say to change the topic but not willing to delete you which  means that at least she “cares” which means “scope hai  pappe”.
Bad news- if ,she will say don’t play tricks with me and will say I know your type of people and will delete you , that means “game over”
But as I say “no risk no gain”. Knowing the feeling of a girl whom you didn’t even heard  before can be pretty difficult,  its like staking money on Indian share market without knowing your actual loss or profit. I was lucky that I didn’t lose but  don’t think that I got her number . I got the second part of the good news that is “care”. After so much of hard work, I convinced her to call me on her birthday ‘11th January’. And yes, never forget the birthday of the girl you love because it will make your relationship like a mobile without sim card .Please trust me on that. She said to me that she would call me only if I agree on her conditions which felt like mom is instructing me  “things to do”. The contract contains two conditions:-
1) I will not save her number.
2) I will never call her back.
It was like giving a bite of Cadbury chocolate first and then giving a bite of bitter melon (karela) for taste but I  read somewhere that  bitter melon is good for health so I agreed on her contract and signed it virtually.
11th January , it was my holiday. I don’t remember that  it was a restricted holiday or not. I  was playing cricket in my colony park.       
I  was really fond of batting but on that day it was difficult for me to score even a boundary as  my mind was concentrating on the mobile phone which was  kept in my pocket and don’t ask where my heart was. If you really want to know, then ask her because it was not with me. It  was with her from the day I started loving her.
It was 11a.m when my phone rang. I saw an unknown number. I  became too happy like I was  the first crorepati to have won kaun banega crorepati instead of Harsh Vardhan. I  picked it up and  said ‘hello’. I heard a girl’s  voice but after  hearing the call I became upset because the girl on the other side was saying ”I want to do friendship with you, I was waiting for your call from last month sweetheart”. I  was happy the girl was saying all this  but I was little confused by listening about the last month call stuff but I thought it was ok.But the next line I heard shattered my heart into pieces. The next line was “if you want to activate this service kindly dial 57896”. I hardly pushed the red button of the mobile phone and was too frustrated that I said to myself that I will surely complain to customer care about it and I came back to the field. I don’t know but expectations are like a burning candle, it melts and melts with every second it burns. I  decided  to go back to my house by playing a last single match. I just grabbed the bat and my expectations were  transferred to my teammates that I was going to make a big score but I didn’t kept there hope for long as  my phone rang for  the second time. I gave a look on my small screen of nokia and  it was one more time from an unknown number but this time I thought “one more fucking promotional call”. I  requested my bowler to wait for a  while. I picked up the call once more and  I heard a very sweet voice .I  was quite. I heard the second hello from the other  side of the phone. I replied  hello.
The girl said  that this is the confirmation call from ICICI bank for account opening. Firstly I thought to say “you give me your address I will confirm your death” but I controlled myself as her voice sounding more sweeter then the Bengali rasogulla .I  said “sorry mam I didn’t request for any account” and was going to hung up the call but wait a minute I  heard a laugh from the  other side of phone. Her  laugh was   filled with so much  joy  that  even depressed person would not need the pills after listening to it. I  said “why you are laughing” but she continued laughing. I  gave a second thought . oh!!! I said is this sheena ?.....she was still laughing which confirmed that the dreamgirl actually called me up.I  pinched myself. My heart was beating so fast that I was thinking what to say and what  not to say.I stammered a bit  while saying my next word. For  a while, I forgot  that it was her birthday as it was not only her birthday but also birthday of my love life but I got  back to reality and wished her. But the second thing I asked her was  that if the conditions were  still valid….she said yes, it is  valid. I asked her that are  you not going to call me again  to than she said we will see yaar. Then suddenly she said that her  dad is here and then ‘beep beep  beep’. She disconnected the call. My situation  became critical and it was like getting 1st position in class without appreciation of teachers and parents. But, yes, I was happy that my dream girl  images which I only saw in her albums of facebook account were  now going to speak up at least in my imagination.
I went  back to my house and opened my facebook account , clicked on her profile , then clicked on her albums tab where every photo of hers  saying those  three magical words. Her laugh was still dancing on my ear drums. It was the first step of my love.
Some days passed, She went offline for some days due to her exams , you remember naaa , brilliant girl, lot of pressure and studies. That’s why I hate engineering   full of exams and  contains less lectures then the number of exams. Yuck!!
She said, she was going to be online after her exams . I made a reminder  note on my mobile phone and checked it twice  and chose the loudest ringtone as the alarm. I took a holiday from my college to catch her online on  January  24th . Her exams were over and she told me she watched two movies -  3 idiots and Avatar. I wanted to shout at  her that I was so restless like sleeping on the bed of needles and she went to saw the movies but I controlled myself. I   made my mind to ask her to call me back once more this time without conditions and ask her to meet. She did the same , she refused  but I urged once again but  she refused the second time.I said  to her to just tell me where she was going for hangout. I will just come and will only see the glimpse of her. She refused and  her “no” word today was overcoming her “accha” word. it was  sounding like hammering my mind and heart but that day I made my mind for her yes.I played the last trick.You see it always works.I said her  if you want to be my friend then call me otherwise  don’t call me.
Next day,I was playing cricket.I got an  sms from unknown number. I had not  saved the number and  that’s why I didn’t recognized the number of my dreamgirl . It was “hi hows u? and under that  it was written ICICI bank”. I was playing cricket so I didn’t give much stress towards the message. After the match I saw the sms and called her back. I said hello and heard the same rasgola voice from other  end but it was sounding a bit  low. I asked  her what happened and  she said” I am sorry that I called you please don’t call me back” and then the same famous three beeps..
Next day,I asked on chat,what happened?,She said-“ I called you without telling anyone in my house”.I  wanted  to laugh loud but I controlled myself I said oh!! Ok ,never mind and tried  to convince her and for the first time  I got succeeded. I told her that I will give her a call to talk to her for 5 mins and she agreed.
 Now the things had totally changed for me and now when she went for her CL(carrer launcher classes) at CP, I used to  talk to her while also when  she return back to her home after attending the class.
Some Days passed,I remember,I proposed her at night on January 30th . She said nothing. I told her about my x and how we broke up .I told her about everything but she disconnected my call. It was like leaving a person in the  mid of a  desert when he is really thirsty.
Next day in the morning ,she called and she said,-“,I don’t love ,you my priorities are different .”I tried  to convince her  but she said she would never call me in lifetime.” She didn’t said yes to my proposal but it was like she cheated me , with my love and with my trust. I said okie and said fine some cigarettes will cure everything and  I disconnected it. this time-  keeping  a stone on my heart.
I went  to nearest roadside shop (khokha), lit cigarette one after another .The shopkeeper was too happy as he didn’t  have regular heart brokers at his shop who  smoke continuously.I had a fight with my best friend on that day.I  was out of my mind . My mother gave me a list of buying items but I lost the list. She was yelling at me  but the shock which I got in the morning was nothing in front of all this.
At 5 am, my phone buzzed once again  and I received an sms  by Sheena.I thought it might contain  the same stuff  that ”please don’t call me,don’t bother me and all” but some magic  happened with me like  the one that happened with hritik in ‘koi mil gya’. The sms read “I love you too”. I was shocked for the next time in a day. Now it was confirmed that sheena was really serious with her electronics engineering as  she gave  me current. By current,I mean  the second big shock of the day.I wanted  to call her but next sms beeps “that don’t call me now ,I will call you back tomorrow”.You know its habit of sheena to play the game on her rules. I hope you remember the Cadbury and bitter melon.
Next day,it was confirmed that she said yes, to my proposal and  that she loves me and took a promise that I will never smoke again also I promised her that her priorities of life will be first that is her MBA from the ‘BIG CAT’.You know Sheena did  not  move  ahead without her conditions.
Some days passed,I taught her how to say I love you at the end of the call,how to say jaanu. But as I said before , Sheena was different. She found  it is awkward to say I love you every time at the end of  the call which boys love very much  and she used to  say ‘jaan’ not ‘jaanu’. It was like my love was  pretty impressed by Americans in using short words.
Transition from 12th  February to 13th February when happened, actually I don’t remember because we were chatting on call at night. I was afraid of talking too much to my sweetheart so  that she doesn’t turn me  into  patient of diabetes. We both were  like night  owls . She told me that she  had told her sister naina about our love.She told that naina found it really stupid to love someone on net. I was really angry on her sister because she didn’t  know that  I did lot of effort which I never did in my entire life. I was happy she told her about our love because both sisters shared the same room and it will more comfortable to talk to her.
We planned to meet on 13th February at Connaught place, delhi.She said that she will come for her carrier launcher classes but  she will bunk her class and meet me. She added that she was  lying to her parents for the first time ever  so she was feeling guilty. I found it really stupid like I was coming to meet her after taking permission from my  mother that I was going to meet my dreamgirl today and I have to travel 50km to 60km to meet her. But as I was  boyfriend ,I said sorry to her that she lied to her parents because of meeting me.
Finally,new day, chilling 13th February morning arrived I walked towards the balcony of my house.  Koel was singing on a tree . I felt it was a indication of my good day. We planned to meet at 11a.m.I calculate the distance with time. I cursed myself that why I didn’t gave much attention on the chapter of speed, distance and time. So I estimated that it would take me 1 hour to reach anand vihar metro station inclusive of traffic and one and half  hour from there to reach rajiv chawk which was  my destination.
Scene changed  
I reached anand vihar metro station after travelling 1 hour in chilling weather. I took a metro. I was too happy.  I saw a couple standing near the gate, the girl entangled her lover with her arms. I used to blame them firstly that it was too shameless but today everything changed for me . I was thinking like how  deep is their love.
I called her from there asking -where is she?. She said that she is waiting for me. She reached at Connaught  place half an hour before. I felt like a chief guest who has to attend a event and people are still waiting to meet me.
I was listening to the song “pehla nasha” and got really excited to think more about the meeting ……I can’t stop myself  to meet her now.
We are going to meet at regal cinema near the central park of Connaught place but I really don’t know the exact location as I was not a regular visitor over there. Connaught place is a hub for top brands, coaching centres,central park etc.I crossed central park and watched some PDA lovers. you must be thinking what is this PDA .It was the name given by delhi girls or may be a delhi girl i.e my love. its full form is public display of affection …it was so stupid but I couldn’t  stop laughing after hearing about the word PDA or can say in our facebook language LOL( laughing out loudly).
I was wearing a blue shirt with a blue sweater over it.It was my favourite sweater as I got maximum comments on the facebook profile picture of wearing it. I took some extra money from bank without telling to my mother so that I could fulfill every wish of my lover. I took a red rose from near by market.
I was standing near regal cinema and called her asking where is she. She said she is standing near by . I became bit nervous. I told her what I was wearing…. like telling about a criminal who had just committed a crime and ran. She said she could see  me.  I thought she must be playing game with me and then someone tapped on my shoulder and I looked back. I took a deep breath as I was going to see my dreamgirl and the next moment  I looked back…i kicked myself… it was a beggar asking for a 1 rupee.ahh!! For once, I thought of going back to  home but I couldn’t lose the chance of meeting my god whom I was worshipping since 9 months. I gave a rupee to beggar as I wanted  all the wishes to be granted today. As I turned back, I found a girl standing in front of me.
She was  beautiful,fair,just like some one could dream of queen Cleopatra. Her natural curly hair were adding  beauty to her face.Her lips were looking naturally pink like that of pink rose.Her perfume was making me mad. I just thought to hug her tightly and kiss her.Her eyes were dazzling and beautiful. Her nose piercing. nailpaint  were  matching to  her  red coloured reebok jacket. She was looking nervous so was i. We both were sweating in chilling winter .
I wanted to say that sweetheart I love you.I waited for this time from 9 months but instead all this stuff I said “hello”.I was kicking myself that what I was doing but I tried to keep the environment cool and mild so I just smiled and asked Sheena  that why she was so serious .I remembered  one dialogue from dark knight… so for making the environment cool I said ‘why so serious lets put the smile on that face’. She smiled saying it was the dialogue of villain not of hero stupid. I just went in a flashback and yes it was dialogue of world famous joker of the film.
But I don’t know but something was lacking…. the affection ..the love… so I was thinking why the people are too much into PDA.
We grabbed a place at haldiram sweets. I  ordered a burger for her and chole bhature for myself
 But I didn’t think she had any interest now in me. She was not looking towards me. She was sweating badly.I gave her my handkerchief.She refused...I took another chair and sit beside her.I could easily watch her beautiful manicured hands resting on her laps. I want to touch them,kiss them.I tried  to touch them…. She took them away..I tried once again. She said that it is  not right.please don’t do this it was no lesser than give a tight slap on the face. I wanted to cry that the girl for whom I did all this was not actually comfortable with me.
I went to  wash room and took out my favourite sweater…seeing myself in the mirror I said to myself-”hey buddy,don’t worry.You are going too fast…come on be cool and calm.You can do this you can still make this date a success”.I want to have mountain dew now because its advertisement says “darr ke aage jeet hai”.I applied some water on my hairs… Combed them and got back to the  seat but this time I took seat in front of her. I was going to say something to her but another big shock was there for me.I think she was too serious of  her profession of giving shocks.
Now please listen to these words which were  really unwanted in present situation but some words are like bullets. If you shot them  then, you will have  pain and misery . She said “I think I am not ready for the relationship…chatting on internet and phone was quite different from actual meet”. She took a pause for  two seconds and  then she spoke again- “I don’t think I love you and I am doing something wrong with me and with my parents”,one more fucking pause. “you are a nice guy and you will get any girl”.It was the end of her firing.I was shot dead but she wanted me to cry so she added  that please say something.  
I had a nervous breakdown it was like studying whole day and night for a subject and get a ‘back’ in that subject only… so I could imagine why the suicide rates were too high in engineering.I wanted to say “I hate you” but how can I hate a girl with whom I fell in love when I saw her for the first time. I wanted to cry aloud and say “you cheated me”. please for god sake slap me instead of saying these words.
Some thoughts were also dancing in  my head simultaneously.Some of them were - “ if I am not good looking that is why   she ditched me in first meet” or “I might be an option for her, or she was  so beautiful so  she might be having a boyfriend now”or “if she did this for fun”or “she is kidding with me”. This meet  became a tough question like facing an IIT exam.
But I cant stop myself and tears start rolling from my eyes .she said ‘don’t cry please’. It was like injecting the poison within me and asking not to react on it. I said ok. And stood up  to take leave… she said” wait, i am sorry Rohit. We will still talk,don’t worry,we will be friends forever”. She waited for my answer.
This time I refused.I said to her “the girl to whom I love so much”, I cant be friends with her which will be totally an impure friendship and I don’t like to adulterate any relation  it may love or friendship. I was tapping myself saying”bhai!!  What a dialogue”?
But I love her…so I just wanted to spend some more time with the princess. i put on my sunglasses so that no one notice my red eyes. I accompanied  her to drop her  at  the bus stop infront of park avenue hotel. i crossed  the central park once again and I was happy to see our Indian PDA lovers…. at least they have guts to have there love of life. i was walking like a looser. I said nothing to her and  she also  did the same.We were now standing in front of park avenue hotel waiting for bus.
I didn’t know what had happened with me but I wanted to gift her a last present as remembrance for me.I ran back to near by shop to buy a small teddy for her and I ran back to the bus stop but “she was not there”.I look for her the second time. but she was gone.
Oh!!!!!!!! …I was totally broken .I didn’t know what to do.I forgot the the way I took for reaching over there at the bus stop.I was walking alone and  tears still rolling down on my cheeks.I thought burning my lungs is better way to forget her so i buy a pack of cigarettes but her addiction is more stronger than smoking.i cant even think about something else and  after half an hour. I Got  back to rajiv metro station after searching a lot and took a metro.
I said to myself “girls are meant to cheat everyone to play games with the heart” but I thought I am saying all this “because grapes our sour”. i took a seat over there at metro and was still thinking about the meet.
But you know what- I was successful because I met her because I love her.i want to fulfill her every wish and if she wished to leave me alone than let it be…..let her just move on….. it was something to keep me in my senses till I reach home.
But another shock or may be surprise was goin to come in my way…..my phone rang once again.My screen was showing the name and image of sheena which I downloaded from her album……and……………..
What she said?..........and how I react?.....what happened next?.....
If you really want to know than read my next chapter


All information on this server is protected by a compilation copyright in the United 
States of America and in other countries. In addition, certain other information is 
copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or 
republish, in any form, any information found on the PC Technoids LLC system.












3 comments:

ravi aggarwal said...

please comment your comments act like energy drink

AJIN 2.0 said...

nice work..waiting 4 d nxt chapter :-))

Unknown said...

🤟🙂