gif animator

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Love Online By Ravi Aggarwal (CHAPTER 2)


Chapter 2:
So called friendship……
I was really shocked to see her call at that moment as she  had  left me all alone just 45 mins back.
My phone was still ringing. I was more confused than Mr.Bean and was thinking what to do. Her call had changed the whole direction of my thinking .Some questions which were running in my mind are like this. “Oh!! My love called me…yeah!! I know she will definitely call me back .Come on Rohit, attend her call. It was like a call from angel. Ironically, some devil thoughts were also running in my mind like “hey rohit!!! You will never see her face again, be a man. She has hurt your ego and what about your respect. She is nothing but a piece of shit for you”. Now it’s the time for angel to protest the devil. So some more thoughts were coming in my head like “how can you forget her charming, beautiful face. How can you forget the facebook chats. You are incomplete withour her. Come on just push the green button of your phone”.
I made up my mind to attend her call.As I made my way to touch that delicate green button of my mobile, it stopped  ringing.Aahh…fuck…I said to myself…the people sitting near by were  seeing me like watching  an  animal in a zoo.I was cursing myself for  thinking  so much which made me too late.Sheena made me think so much that  now I was thinking   that if she will call me again or  should I call her back…..”arry  why should I call her back”….A thought within thought was also playing  poker in my mind… “tu  sher hai yaar….be emraan hasmi...when you turned to her favourite shahrukh khan huh”.
I was thinking  with a little hope of getting her call back once again like a person who is  on the waiting list after getting reservation…and hopes  that he might get reservation. I was going to reach my destination...i just saw my watch .It  had struck  6 in the evening so I tried  to play maths with myself once more .I calculated  roughly that  I will  reach my house around 7pm.At last I reached over the station and  made my way to exit. I took my  wallet to take out  my parking slip and as I was reaching towards the bike, my phone rang once again. I forgot everything and just picked  the call very quickly thinking sheena called me back.

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!.......I LOVE YOU!!!!!..... ROHIT…….i just replied back “I LOVE YOU TOO…….I ALWAYS KNEW THAT YOU WILL  CALL ME BACK”.She said “really!!!”. I replied back “YEAH!! Jaan really”.She  again said  something which I surely know is least expected by me and my readers out there…..
She said “I know you always loved me since the days you played  cricket with my brother”…I screamed “WHAT??????”…..she started again “ya rohit!! I always knew that shweta is only made for you ROHIT”……I screamed  once again….. “huhhhhhhh!!!!!”…I became motionless like the statue of liberty for a minute.I think she was like sea around the statue of liberty which was  giving me hard times with the tides....TSUNAMI…..ahhh.She was trying to be lovable again  and asked me to repeat those  three words again  but I think it was hard day for me.So this time both  my mouth and my tongue  supported  me….but in place for three words I used one  word “FUCK!!!!”. Now it was her turn to say  “WHAT”.It sounded  like my mother screaming on me when I denied to bath on Sundays.It terrified me for a moment but like  my favorite cartoon…(sorry I have to mention it as I loved it)… “courage the cowardly dog”…..i made up my mind and with the firm voice like of amrish puri ,  I asked to her “Who are you???.... I don’t know any shweta.”….took a pause…then I put my voice on the top gear….  “Why the fuck you are saying ‘I love you’ huh”.

For 10-25 seconds, a pause was there like a disturbed connection between us but then she said “if you don’t love me,then why the hell you replied me back”.I was ashamed like a  criminal like I did something very wrong to reply her back but  it was just a mistake so I replied with the same firm voice “it was a mistake who are you?,I don’t know you”.She said “if you don’t love me then why did you dance with me at the function party”.I was confused.The sun had  also started to set down and I had been talking to her for around half an hour with all addition of shocks+surprise+Pauses.Now I got confused and i was trying to roll back my brain memory player  to find out with whom I danced. Screening process was difficult for now as Sheena was not ready to leave my maximum size of brain.It was like low disk space for any other thought for now.
The sun was setting down  and the moon was trying to have fun again.So I hung up her call and told her that  I will call her back to clear out the misunderstanding between us.I ran towards my bike and pulled out the parking slip and left for  home. On my way I was thinking about  several excuses I could  make to my  mother.Some of the excuses which were  creating a big problem for cerebrum are:
1)Mom,I met with an accident.
Simultaneous thoughts or problem face:where did you get hurt?......come on  my boy, I will take you  to  doctor?.....
2)Actually mom,I went for date with a girl.
Thoughts:WHAT????.........patak!!!!(slap)…..
3)Mom,there was lot of traffic…you know mom,traffic jams now days.
BINGO thought:Oh okie my boy….i  will make tea for you….you must be tired…RELAX!!!!

RELAX…..is sounding like a MOOV advertisement…. “ahh se aha tak” .On my way I was thinking that in my case its only ahh!!!..i hadn’t got over with Sheena today and One more thing had struck me today was shweta…….from where it came from.I was trying to go in flash back..but I thought  it was  better to concentrate on road or may be it was last day to love anyone…I smiled a bit…

As I reached home and  I knocked over my door.My mom screamed “WHO IS IT???”….it was like I am standing on the border…and someone is calling me across the border….That don’t come across the border or I will kick your ass.
I murmured that  “mom it’s me”. she screamed once more…. “Rohit???....Is that you”…I wanted  to say “please don’t kill me” ….but I didn’t have any choice.I said “ yes”.I could feel the steps of my mom walking  towards me like the dinosaur which head towards the actor in the movie Jurassic park.My mom opened the door and  i was ready like  for my interview and had to answer all the questions.

Where were you  the whole day huh???....I  bit stammered and said that there was traffic  jam”..but you know mother is the second name of god.She can feel your words.She said once again “then why are you stammering?”…. “Are you lying”……I repeated like I was being shot and was going to die in a minute … “N..n..NO….”.She said “fine…why you are so upset then?...”.I  said “nothing!!!...just a bit tired”…TIRED is a nice word….mom just became loving and caring and said “oh!! My raja beta”…….take rest. I think that’s why RETIRED word is made of RE-TIRED……

I did not have food that day as I was more into Sheena and a lot more into shweta. I was lying on bed and started counting with whom I danced from the time I started dancing.In 4th class,I  danced with Nandini…oh man she was so cute….In 6th class with garima who loved my smile. In 8th class, I remember I danced with sonia.She was the monitor of my class..and I always considered her more evil than my class teacher…yuck! She was pretty awful.She always used to come first in  class and tried to be over smart. I had to dance all the day like monkey who dances  on the gesticulate of juggler…I used to get  really tired…but  our great teacher…I must say pretty..she thought  we made a cute couple for dance . For her, it was  like cute teddy bears showpiece selling at archies gallery.While dancing I shared  hard glances when she used to  do some mistake and we had to repeat all it once again…ahh!! Chuck it man….why am I thinking about  it as it was nothing more than a nightmare to me.Afterwards at school , what I did was only couple of skits but then never took part in dance as  I didn’t came over after what happened with sonia .I came onto the  conclusion that dance was not so easy task but  acting might work.I was given the act of a drunker in almost every act as I used  to act very naturally.People even tried  to smell me to check  if I really had some pegs or not.After those skits, my classmates  even teased  me by calling  me bewda (the person who drinks a lot).so then I got serious in the studies. Serious means I took studies into consideration.
And the last time I danced…… oh no!! this cant be possible. No no no that , that shweta …oh man!! Fuck how can it  be possible ..damn.. shit !!  I should have  never danced with her. I think it is the time my readers should know that  who is this shweta. shweta was  sister of  one of my  childhood friend and also my colony  friend Ayush’s sister.

I  had danced with  shweta at the lohri  function at her house three months back in front of her brother and her family. I didn’t even confirmed her friend request on  facebook as her brother was  more like Arnold and I remembered  the terminator.I was bit terrified and frightened about the whole thing.I thought it was now like to move in colony like  jerry mouse of the cartoon series tom and jerry.and jerry always wondered if tom(ayush) is waiting outside. Some more thought which were  popping up in my mind are like this:-
a)If she told about me to her brother???
Self conclusion (a)…a flash of light came over me…his brother came over me and punched my nose badly…a lot of pain…and my nose look like rotten potato…yuck!!
b)Why the hell you danced with her??…..you stupid..
Self conclusion(b)…come on!! Man!! Its okie….how do you know about it.She was like nuclear bomb shoot at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.You never know when she just dropped on you.You danced because you know she is just your friend sister.

c)From where she got my number…Oh God!! What will  happen if her brother saw my number in  her mobile phone contacts.A complete mess!!!
Self conclusion (c)may be she is not dumb like the other girls  who don’t think and just do what they want to. But you cant be sure with shweta. her calling me up  show that she is really dumb.Or may be she had  just memorized my number and called me up and didn’t stored it in her phone.It was like falling straight from the sky and thinking that I might fall into the sea and not on land .Or she had stored my number with any other name.Godd….help help help

d)She is beautiful Punjabi girl and giving you chance.Why don’t you take advantage?Why you are denying the butterscotch ice cream which you are getting  free without buying anything huh!!

Self Conclusion(d) MEN ARE DOGS!!!
e)what about sheena???

Self conclusion(e) what About her?She is stupid…but cute one J…why are you still thinking about her.I was thinking that  someone bang my head hard so that I  was able to forget her.Sheena will not be coming back for sure.
f)Why sheena called me back????
Self Conclusion(f):I am Confused.
Final Conclusion:I should talk about it  to someone  on this sensitive matter.
I think using a word sensitive is like touching the beautiful cheeks of Sheena.shweta hit me some time before but another hit was on my way .It was like sehwag hitting six after six after each ball without taking a break.My mobile vibrator was on. It  was kept beside my pillow like taking a nap.You know it was not only difficult day for me…but for my mobile phone too.Two extremely difficult girls to handle.I thought that  I would call someone in the morning to take advicewhich was similar to the task of  climbing the  great wall of China.I kept my head over the pillow and closed my eyes.All that happened at  Connaught place was heavy on my head.I was still thinking of my princess, her curly hair,her beautiful outfit today…remembering her sound…her soft skin….cursing myself that I didn’t  hugged her for a while to feel the warmth,to feel that heart beat,to feel my love for life.
I didn’t switched on my mosquito repeller in the room so I hardly remember how many mosquitoes  were having a bachelor party on my body. But I was so tired that I let them have party today and gave a second thought that a looser like me ,if cant shed blood  for my love then why not for these thirsty mosquitoes.I  was thinking  if Sheena’s  hair become shelter for me.
Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!......i was thinking that  when my whole body is sacrificed for having the party  then why the mosquitoes  wanted  to have a cabrey in my ear too.I just slaped my ear hard to bang their party because they just entered in  no entry region but wait a minute it was  not the mosquitoes .It was none other than my  masterpiece “mobile” which was buzzing. You know a great discovery to make the things happen.The clock strings were kissing each other at  night when an earthquake with a high Richter scale struck me again.My mobile screen display light was looking like an  indicator in my bike blinking right away.I thought that may be its my friend gaurav (who has a greater part in the latter part of the story) had called me up.He loves to gossip  like which girl likes him or which girl is flirting around or which girl he likes the  most or which girl wears short dresses but I was not in the mood to discuss anything about all this.
But What!!!!.i was thinking that both the girls just listened the song from chak de india!! “ek hockey dungi rakh ke” but it was none other than my love my jaan…my sweetheart ,my everything…..Sheena.I was thinking that now this case has become more sensitive than the indo-pak friendship.I did’t want to give any other thought now  as last time I just missed her call….and it was like  giving a back paper again so that I might pass this time.So I pressed the green button and gave green signal to the voice incoming to my ear.
“Aahh…ahhh…..rohit…”she said.I really don’t know she called me rohit in what tone like “this is rohit” or she might have called another rohit…. “rohit?”…Her voice which is more sweeter then the rasogulla  was not sounding good it was like someone had  just ruined the sweetness by adding  salt into it.Now it was my turn to say .For a second, i thought  to sound rudely but my voice was not catching up the pitch of villain rather  it was sounding like the  sweet voice of RJ Rahul Makan(92.7 fm)….i replied…. “yeah  rohit here!!.... Sheena”……
I don’t know what happened but suddenly she just started crying  like my car which sometimes creates problem without giving me any hint.I thought some elements should have a warning meter so that you can be mentally prepared for it.She was  crying ….crying…crying and crying…..i tried  to ask “what happen?”…but I think she was just ignoring my question  like my mom ignores my unit test marks when I tell her the  highest marks in my class.So I thought  I had to play a reverse shot which I loved to play during my batting. So  this time I  said “hey yaar…stop crying…please for god sake stop crying”.I was  praying for her mobile phone to be water proof because she was  surely loosing a lot of expensive pearls from her eyes and her mobile phone is the only  lifeline to talk to her it was like amitabh bachchan giving me a hardtime on the hot seat.After her 10 mins of continous crying and my 8 minutes of continous trying, she stopped crying and put a standby mode on her crying.Remember ‘stand by’ mode….a careless touch could make it on…
So she replied me back.She said something which repaid my angerness,my frustration,my hatred,my true love for her……she said “SORRY”……This sorry was  more  for me because it was sounding like I love u too.You know a lover like me will find her love in everything she says.She was  once again acting like an eclipse over me.I  wanted  to reply her back that “you should be…you called me this far to insult me….”….but if I  have had  this much guts to say her then I might have said it before. So I replied her back like the people  who try to cope up with the situation after some disaster.I said “its okie!!”……she replied back…. “No!! it’s not okie”….For a moment, I think she had become an  astrologer as she knew what was going in my mind.
I replied back and taunt a bit “what happened??.....if I did something more today???…”…you know I told you before she was on stand by mode.No touching has to be done……and I had just shaked whole of her.So she was once again crrrrrrrryyyyiinnnnnnnngggg. I stretched this word because her crying was stretching me more than my trainer stretch me at the gym.I  tried once again to stop her but it was like she was driving a super fast sports car without breaks. I could not  scream at this time as it would have been no better for her. She was really emotional at that  moment and when girl is emotional…mind it….a girl may act like sitting over a Eiffel tower and can jump at any moment.If you just scream, she may  jump off.And if that would have happened, then I would  have to jump off to save her like superman.But you know as I always wear my underwear under my pants so it was quite impossible for me to jump.On the other hand if I screamed, then my mom who was  sleeping in the next room would have  attacked me for sure and I can’t handle her.the worst part is that I would have to disconnect Sheena’s call  which I really didn’t want to.So I  gave a quick thought and come with a great dialogue….so I said to her “hey sheena!!! If you didn’t stop crying now…I will disconnect your call….”…it was like throwing a dice and want six to win the game now…..and yo yo!! I got six.I mean she stopped crying and like a beautiful small 5 year old girl just obeyed what I said and she slowed her process of crying indicating me that the ball was now in my court.So like a hero, I replied to her…. “Okie Baby!!! Its fine…now tell me…what happened….dear…why you are crying so much….what is bothering you so much”…I asked her softly.  I didn’t want to take the chance again as my binding energy was not so good and she becomes  unstable like the nucleus which I always used to study during my chemistry classes.She replied me back like a sweet baby who  had done a sweet mistake .She said “it’s you Rohit….bothering me”…….I replied her back “ME” .It was sounding like the  ‘pot calling the kettle black’.I said  “why am I bothering you sweetheart…..” .I  was in love with the word bothering…specially when it came from her which showed that she cared about me.She replied back… “actually Rohit!!! I came onto the  conclusion….that I did wrong to you”……

Now I had  just gone on stand by mode for a second.She started her machine gun again…. “Rohit!!??....i think what I said there today at the meet was wrong”…..took a pause….and I also smiled a bit till the pause come to end…she added “actually!! I just came back….and described all the things to my sister Naina and she told me that I did wrong”.I was blessing her sister Naina for understanding me so much.She really has a lovable heart that she understood my strong love for her sister.I think Naina was sent by god to help me in getting my love.Sheena further said that “naina said that if you really don’t love her than why did you go to meet him”…..man!!! thank you naina…I thought for a minute to say “I love you” to naina instead of sheena….but I think its better to be on the right track J……it was like the things which I have in my mind to say to sheena were  being spoken by naina for me...may be my spirit just entered in her body for some time….so now I just said “so sheena what did you say to her?….”…you know now I was really curious to know the answer after all this it was like a farmer who is waiting for the black clouds to just rain but you now my sweet angel will always explain the things.So she answered… “Rohit!! I never know that this will be the experience of meeting a stranger”.For that  moment…I think  a devil had  just entered in my body and I wanted to slap her hard….
A guy who is trying for past 6 months to get her number and gave three more months to talk to her on call and then made her to love me ,was saying me a stranger.The word STRANGER hit me like a leather ball thrown by a pacer when  I didn’t wore a helmet and struck on my head with the speed of 150 km per hour.Tears started rolling from my eyes on listening this stranger word.It was like preparing a exam for whole year and the question paper turned out to be out of syllabus  and I got failed.I  tried to stop my tears because it may show her my weakness which  is not other than my…love Sheena.Sheena had  become  my weakness .But I can’t help my stammering when I  become too emotional…I asked her…. “am i still stranger to you??”…..
PAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! (3 to 5 mins aprox)
She replied “I didn’t meant this..Rohit”. I replied back “what did you mean then….. huh”….I don’t know what happened to me….i think I was  like a capacitor which  stored  all the current till now and I just spilled out now… “if my love…my feelings….my care….our facebook chats….our I love you….was nothing for you….if we were playing some game…or its your hobby to talk with the guys and say stranger to them”
Now I don’t know what she was thinking…..she stammered now “ro…ro…hit….sorry I didn’t meant that….its just a slip of tongue”….but I think it was not tongue but my life is slipping away. I  tried to cope up with the pain. I thought that may be her father belongs to army that she can’t stop firing on me.She started again “I mean to say that it was really different meeting you.I am a modern girl but I never lied to my parents.Family was my first priority and studies is second.I  never thought I will be in love with someone to whom I just met on the facebook who is totally stranger to me… “but what I did was also wrong….i always keep the promises….but this time I find it difficult to kept the promise…”…..   “trust me rohit…please trust me”……it was like she left any other option for me…..trust was sounding like….the theme of LIC i.e “ jeewan ke saath bhi jewan ke baad bhi”…..i replied her….not in a rude manner but in a sarcastic manner “I trust you sheena….i trusted you more than my self…..”…..i was too emotional…more than any girl who turned after they saw sharukh khan movie end……i added “but what did you repay me of my trust I had on you”…….i travelled the  whole day to just see you once…to see that lovable heart…to see those  beautiful eyes…to see your excitement to meet me….the love which i not only want  but I was thirsty for...”…..
She prompted  me in between “but what about my parents”……it was like i was orphan.I said “and what about my parents ,I also lied for you”….that means my love was true and untouched and never changed for you…my love is still same..”
She opposed me “but yaar i m a girl…”…..i was really stupid I replied her….like an idiot I said “so what do you think I will love any boy”…..i know this is not needed….but I was so stupid that I said this….she was confused to listen this so I check myself  and said to her “I love you and love you forever Sheena”…..I never thought about my parents .All I want  now is only you..
 I said that “You are my strength….you are my love and you are my god…”..She replied back “Oh rohit!! Don’t say all this to me now…it will become difficult for me to live with this guilt that I  have hurt someone who loves me so much”
I wanted  to say that  if you know how much I love you then why you want to live with guilt why don’t  you live with me…..
But she said” Rohit ..it is like I have my favourite chocolate in front of my eyes kept high on selves  but I am not in the reach of it….”
If I think now I try to be in relationship with you then I am afraid  that what happened today might happen again”.I was still stupid thinking this time Sheena will look great in the moonlight.This girl has taken away everything….my heart and my liver too…remember I didn’t had dinner J…..
But she was right second time…I can’t  handle this 200000 volt current….as I got some trailers….before at the delhi then metro station…you must have forgotten shweta….
So I wanted  to know what she really wanted…I said okie yaar…. “I love you….and for your happiness…If I have to sacrifice my love then i will”.I  was thinking that how many cigarettes I  have to light tomorrow to forget this phone call..”
She said “No dear I called you because I think…. “if we cant be lovers……”…..I know what she was  going to say. I crossed my fingers…i murmured no no no….which was inaudible to her….but she said what was expected for girls not for boys
“WE CAN BE FRIENDS”…paused for a second and said again “Can we be friends?”
But sorry I listen this as “can…we---be----friens—bb”….i saw a call waiting coming….on my phone………..screen….
To be continued…..
Questions:who is calling rohit at this time??
what did rohit replied to sheena????
Why sheena wants to be friend with rohit again???
What about the childhood friend sister???
Wait for my next chapter
Your answers to these question are welcomed…comment on the blog….or leave ur email id will get back to you….as quick as possible….
I love your feedbacks….it acts  like energy drink for me…


do share what you read....i work for fame and name....

Thanks readers for my first chapter review…I hope you love this one too J




All information on this server is protected by a compilation copyright in the United 
States of America and in other countries. In addition, certain other information is 
copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or 
republish, in any form, any information found on the PC Technoids LLC system.









2 comments:

Shivamkss said...

w8ing eagerly for the next part...

ravi aggarwal said...

Keep Visiting my blog.....Follow My blog...and feeds...do share with your friends....and every social site